"Jim’s background as an Air Force pilot, Airline pilot, and aircraft owner allows him to see things not just as an insurance broker but also as a colleague. Having a broker of his character and professionalism gives me the peace of mind to know that my broker is on my side, making my interests his interests."
Director of Aviation, VQBGS, Ltd.
President of Fast Aircraft, Inc.
Jim Gardner, President The James A Gardner Company PO Box 680905Marietta, GA 30068 Phone: 678-278-2100Fax: 678-398-7038
If you are invloved in an accident or need to report a claim, here is a general common sense checklist you may want to consider:
Accident/Claims Reporting Checklist
1. Secure necessary first aid for any injured parties.
2. Notify local authorities, police, fire, medical, etc. as necessary. Be sure to file a police report in case of theft or vandalism
3. Secure the aircraft. Take necessary precautions to protect the aircraft or property from further damage.
4. Notify the insurance company as soon as possible. Be prepared to provide…
a. the time, date, and exact location of the occurance.
b. Names and contact information of any injured persons, witnesses, local authorities or others with information concerning the loss
c. Status of anyone injured
d. Status of damaged aircraft or property
5. Do not make any oral or written statements to anyone other than law enforcement or the FAA without insurance company permission. Do not admit fault or liability.
6. Cooperate with the insurance company in their investigation. Provide information, assist with witnesses, and help obtain information and evidence as requested.
7. Allow the insurance company to inspect the damaged property prior to repair or disposal.
8. File a Proof of Loss within the time period specified in your policy
9. Be sure to read your specific policy and comply with all of its provisions and requirements regarding claims investigation and settlement.
To Report a claim
Contact 678-383-6092 during normal business hours. After hours call or text Jim Gardner at 678-983-4482 or email any of our aviation team through the contact page on this website, or
Call the Insurance Company directly. You can find their phone numbers and web addresses on the Claims Contact Numbers drop down box.
For your convenience you may record the details of a claim through our e-claim form. Go to Quotes and Forms on the menu bar and select the Initial Claims Form drop down box. When successfully completed, it will be sent to Jim Gardner as an email.